We have our very own custom line of shampoos, conditioners, detanglers, natural hair oils, silk mist and edge control! All of our products have been designed to add moisture to your extensions as well as your natural hair. Haven’t purchased our product line yet? Contact one of our virgin hair specialist to help you select the best products to use! Our professional product line is also available on our website for purchase.
- For minimal shedding please purchase our Remedy Brush which can be used on your naturalhair as well as extensions.
- Co-wash (conditioner only) your bundles prior to installation. We purchase our hair in bulk and sometimes the hair can sit for months in our warehouse. Co-washing also adds the much needed moisture to your bundles
- When installing do not cut your weft/track. Cutting the weft will cause shedding. This is an investment and we hate for you to brush it all away!
- It is essential that you wash your hair at least every 2 weeks. Oil build up and products can cause tangling and shedding.
- Detangle prior to washing. If hair is not properly detangled prior to shampooing and conditioning this will cause your hair to matt.
- Air-drying is recommended, however if you do use a blow dryer apply a heat protectant before the process. Excessive heat can make your extensions dull, dry and lifeless.
- Refrain from using too much or heavy products on your extensions. Never use products which contain protein as this can make the hair tangle and hard.
- Sleep in a satin or silk bonnet/scarf. This prevents your hair from tangling and keeps your hairmoisturized.
- Bleaching & coloring should only be performed by a licensed hair stylist or professional colorist. Please note bleaching the hair lifts the cuticle and extra TLC is required to prevent breakage.
- Sealing your wefts isn’t necessary, but if you would like added protection against shedding seal your wefts prior to installation. You may purchase our customized weft sealant.
*In the event you experience tangling or excessive shedding during the initial co-wash, please DO NOT install the hair. Please contact us for instructions on how to return the hair.
CLOSURE & FRONTAL CARE (Silk & Lace)
Closures are very delicate and should only be applied by a licensed hair stylist. Depending on your stylist technique and how fast your hair grows, closures will need to re-applied every 3-6 weeks. We DO NOT replace closures under any circumstances so please read the following carefully:
- Poor application and choosing the wrong silk color will result in an unrealistic look
- Over bleaching the knots and scratching will create bald patches in the closure. Once your closure begins to thin out it can not be repaired
- Do not pluck hairs to create a part this will cause the closure to thin out prematurely
- Rotate your part! Parting your closure in the same place will cause that area to thin out
- When washing your hair be very gentle with the closure, rough handling and styling will cause the knots to loosen
- Do not apply direct heat to the lace or silk, it will damage the material
- You may use an acrylic sealant to seal the knots in place, however the sealer has to be reapplied after every wash. WARNING: You can not seal the closure while it is installed
HOUSEHOLD TRICKS THAT WORK!
Want to revive your bundles in less than five minutes?
Your hair should be placed back into bundles so the hair is manageable, detangle the bundles with our Remedy Brush, fill the sink with warm water, add half cup of Clorox bleach to the water, place the bundles into the bleach water and then rinse the bundles in a up and down motion until the cuticle become smooth. This trick also works wonders on tangled hair, however the hair can not be in your head to perform this process.
Had your extensions for a while and want to add shine back to your bundles?
Purchase Semi-Permanent Clear Hair Rinse and apply to your bundles. *Follow the directions on the bottle
Does your hair feel dry and need additional moisture?
Add Organic Coconut Oil or Olive Oil to your conditioner and deep condition under steam or a hooded dryer for 30 minutes.
Want more manageable hair when washing?
Condition first and then follow up with a moisturizing shampoo! You can even skip the shampoo if your hairdoesn’t have oil build up.
Want great smelling hair?
Add (2) caps of your favorite fabric softener to a half sink of water and rinse your bundles in the mixture. Allow hair to sit in the mixture for up to 1 hour.
Nape area tangling?
You will need a spray bottle filled with warm water and argan oil, saturate the area and take a wide paddle brush and blow dryer (on high) and detangle through the area.
Want fresh clean hair?
Add a few scoops of baking soda to your shampoo.